Skip to content
- For 2008-2014 Models.
- 2008-2010 models Require: OEM Duct, Clutch, Air Outlet PN 5438608 For Proper Fit
- Low amp draw DC fan (2.0 amp startup and 1.7amp continuous) does not over tax the electrical system. Motor is very water/dust resistant and designed to operate in adverse conditions
- Heavy duty welded aluminum design is rugged enough to take abuse but lightweight
- Pulls approximately 140 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of air through the clutch ductwork enhancing the OEM clutch fan
- Air is removed from the clutch housing and fan installation does not inhibit or otherwise interfere with belt changes
- Active venting system that expels hot air even at low ground speeds as opposed to OEM rpm dependant clutch mounted fan
- Clutches and belt stay cooler which allows them to last longer and work better.
- Belt dust and other fine debris are essentially vacuumed out of the clutch cover area so clutches stay cleaner.
- Factory connector allows true plug and play install. Also allows quick disconnect for troubleshooting and repair work on machine.
Polaris RZR 800 Blow Hole Install Instructions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device