Skip to content
- Low amp draw DC fan (2.0 amp startup and 1.7amp continuous) does not over tax the electrical system.
- Motor is water resistant and designed to operate in adverse conditions.
- Heavy duty welded aluminum design is rugged enough to take abuse but lightweight
- Air is removed from the clutch housing and fan installation does not inhibit or otherwise interfere with belt changes
- Active venting system that expels hot air even at low ground speeds as opposed to OEM rpm dependant clutch mounted fan
- Clutches and belt stay cooler which allows them to last longer and work better.
- Belt dust and other fine debris are essentially vacuumed out of the clutch cover area so clutches stay cleaner.