IN THE CHECKOUT COMMENTS BOX:
Please list the information below to insure you get the kit and instructions set up specifically for your application,
THIS WILL SPEED UP PROCESSING TIME!
- Sled Year & Model ?
- Primary Clutch Ramps ?
- Track Length & Lug Height ?
- Aftermarket Exhaust What Brand ?
- Motor Modifications ?
- Stock Gearing ?
- Riding Elevations
- Riding Area / Type ?
- Rider Weight + 30 Gear = ?
- Turbo ? Estimated Hp ?
Clutch kit for 800etec summit 146 to 174 for sea level to 13k+ feet.
The kit is designed for 441 ramps or my mountain 415/441 blend ramps only and are used from sea level to 13k+ feet elevation.
This kit is NOT designed for the low elevation 413 ramps.
The first time you roll on the throttle, a big engine feel will come through your handlebars. Your thumb tells you, a tighter connection between the throttle and ground. A pull from deep in the engine starts to tug on your arms as you hang on through twisty trees, following up and down roly-poly hills to long time full throttle pulls.
Lower engine speed at part throttle and press, then bam... 7900~8000~7900, track speed with smooth acceleration.
- The kit draws a lot of ETEC grunt from underneath the hood.
Momentum gained like a longer track in technical riding, breaking fresh snow. Keep the momentum with ability to quickly increase track speed and hold it harder than stock clutching.
Precision throttle control, with longer time at a lower engine speed to make a decision which gives the confidence to go into places you might have before said (not going there). The kit renews with more track speed to get through compared to getting stuck with stock clutching.
It is easy to set the flyweight grams in clicker 3 and then the fun part - go test for 7900~8000. It pulls stronnnnnnng!
- I promise this.....BANG - 3mph more track speed than stock at full throttle in the deep snow with the stock gearing.
With your stock gearing, the kit will accelerate hard and help maintain track speed as you climb. You do not have to gear up like what is said about other kits out there.
- 167/390 red/blue primary spring
- 14.5~23 gram pin kit (tungsten inserts added)
- 218/305 red/yellow secondary spring
- D2 helix
- 21.5 grams in clicker 3 for sea level to 2500 feet
- 15.9 grams in clicker 3 for 4500~6500,
- 13.9 grams in clicker 3 for 8000~10000 feet.
- 11.5 grams in clicker 3 for 11000~13000 feet.