IN THE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELLER BOX @ CHECKOUT, LET ME KNOW WHAT SLED YEAR, TRACK SIZE, RIDING ELEVATION & RIDER WEIGHT WITH GEAR. (body weight plus 30 lbs)
Clutch kit for the 800etec, T3 Summit 154 to 174 - Sea level to 13k+ feet.
The kit is designed for the stock 438 and DJ custom mountain (415/441) blend ramps only.
the first time you roll on the throttle, a bigger engine feel will come through your handlebars. Your thumb tells you, a tighter connection between the throttle and ground. A pull from deep in the 800etec starts to tug on your arms as you hang on through twisty trees, following up and down roly-poly hills to long time full throttle pulls.
Lower engine speed at part throttle and press, then bam... 7900~8000~7900, track speed with smooth acceleration.
- The kit draws a lot of grunt for the T3 from underneath the hood.
Momentum gained like a longer track in technical riding, breaking fresh snow. Keep the momentum with ability to quickly increase track speed and hold it harder than stock clutching.
Precision throttle control, with longer time at a lower engine speed to make a decision which gives the confidence to go into places you might have before said "no". The kit renews with more track speed to get through where the 800 would not before.
It is easy to set the flyweight grams in clicker 3 and then the fun part - go test for 7900. It pulls stronnnnnnng!
- I promise this.....BANG - way more track speed than stock clutching at full throttle in the deep snow with the stock gearing.
With your stock gearing, the kit will accelerate hard and help maintain track speed as you climb. You do not have to gear up like what is said about other kits out there.
- 135/385 tan/white primary spring
- 14.5~23 gram pin kit (tungsten rods added)
- 225/330 yellow/orange secondary spring
Clutching Tools Link - (opens new window) With the purchase of a clutch kit any tool is 10 % discount and automatically configured into your order. No need for discount code.
- 21.5 grams on clicker 3, sea level to 3000 feet.
- 15.3 grams on clicker 3, 5500~7500 feet.
- 14.5 grams on clicker 3, 7500~9500 feet.
- 13.6 grams on clicker 3, 9500~11500